We need your help!
Suggestions of ways you can help:
- Find us on Facebook, and share our information with your friends.
- Gather petition signatures and hand out information – we’ll get you the materials and help you identify the best locations. This is lots of fun, especially if you bring a friend or two along!
- Help us continue to research the facts – we have several topics so you can choose the ones that interest you the most. And you can do it from home!
- Help us draft letters to local politicians asking them to help identify smart land uses once rezoning is defeated. Then your letters will be posted on our website as templates for other letter writers!
- Help us organize and publicize neighborhood ‘Rallies’ to give citizens an opportunity to hear the facts and ask questions.
- Reach out to our supporters by phone, email or letter to enlist their help.
- Develop a fun fund-raiser activity to get more people engaged while gathering much-needed dollars for printing costs and legal fees.
- Propose new strategies or new areas of research to further strengthen our cause.
- Yard signs, fact sheets, and info cards are available by request to distribute- just shoot us an e-mail!
If you're interested in helping please e-mail us! We'd love to hear from you.
Please consider making a small donation to support our mission via Go Fund Me
Dinosaur Ridge Neighbors
This local, grass roots organization was formed in late March 2016 to mobilize the citizens of Colorado to defeat the rezoning of privately owned parcels of land at the NW and SE quadrants of C-470 and West Alameda (near Dinosaur Ridge, Green Mountain Open Space and Dakota Ridge Open Space). We truly believe with a unified effort we can stop the rezoning. The ultimate vision is to try and protect the land from uses not compatible with the surrounding open space.